Adri Montano is best known for her personification of historical figures, social issues, and comedic instances.
Her main medium is graphic design, illustration, UX research, and UI design. In addition, she works with charcoal, pastels, and acrylic. She also enjoys working with wire, cardboard, wood, leather, and plastic when working on 3D models. Her main influences are folkloric Caribbean and modern art.
Adobe Creative Cloud
Clip Studio Paint
Adri never misses a camera and has always known that mustard yellow does wonder for her skin tone.
Also, mom and her shoulder pads = superhero mom. I really thought she had powers.
There are certain things I truly believe in:
1. That everyone deserves happiness.
2. That everyone should have the right to feel safe and free.
3. That we are all creatives, whether we believe or not, we are born creatives. The world beats it out of some.
4. We need more safe spaces in this country.
5. I won't stop fighting, creating, and designing until every human is free and we all have equity. Every human, every single one. Until then, I will be set free.